- Approximately 19 years of lease term remaining
- Ground Lease; NNNs passed through Shopping Center owner
- Strong demographics and growth associated with Cyber Command at Ft Gordon Army Base
- 20-year base term with 9% rental bumps every 5 years
- Fast Casual vacancies within the market are nearly non-existent
- Located across from the market’s only mall, Augusta Mall, a Brookfield Properties mall with tenants including Apple Store, Macy’s, Dicks, and more.
- Located on major retail thoroughfare (32,000 ADT just off I-520 and I-20 – 89,600 ADT)
- Dynamic daytime traffic generators between I-520, Augusta University, Augusta Mall, and Daniel Field Airport
- Located as an outparcel to Richmond Plaza, a newly redeveloped shopping center owned by a national REIT and anchored by a new Ashley Furniture.
- Location offers strong local trade, high traffic and visibility as well as excellent ingress and egress
- Huffington Post reports Augusta, Georgia, is one of the hottest, cutting-edge high-tech centers in the country today, growing by leaps and bounds and poised to become a major center for cyber security.
- Interstate Location
- Centrally located to the entire Augusta, GA CSRA market on Wrightsboro Road
THE DEAL POINTS
- Price: $2,330,000
- Cap Rate: 5.50%
- NOI: $128,260.44
- Occupancy: 100%
- Year Renovated: 2019