The Palomar Group is pleased to exclusively offer Shoppes of Augusta, anchored by Panera Bread, Verizon, and Mattress Firm. Shoppes of Augusta is a 21,000 square foot shadow center developed in 2003 located within Augusta Exchange, a 1,000,000 square foot Target anchored regional power center. Shoppes of Augusta has a solid e-commerce proof tenant lineup with a historically strong occupancy consisting of National Tenants. Majority of the Tenants are below market rents at Augusta Exchange. Recent renewals by Panera Bread, Mattress Firm, and Verizon solidifies the long-term stability of the asset for years to come. 89% of the shopping center has 4 years or more of term remaining.
Shoppes of Augusta is located in Augusta, GA. Augusta, GA is a vibrant market thriving on the backs of tech, nuclear science, advantage manufacturing, military, higher education and healthcare. Augusta is strategically located at the epicenter of Atlanta, Columbia, Charlotte, and Jacksonville.
- Address: 254 Robert C Daniel Pkwy, Augusta, GA
- Year Built: 2003
- NOI: $670,000
- Price: Market to Determine
- Occupancy: 100%
- Square Feet: 21,000 SF
- Site Size: 1.43 acres
- Tenants: Panera Bread, Verizon, Mattress Firm, Benchmark Rehabilitation, Total Nutrition, Nail Spa
- Shoppes of Augusta is a 21,000 square foot shadow center located within Augusta Exchange. Augusta Exchange is a 1,000,0000 sf Target anchored power center, the largest concentration of retail in the Augusta MSA
- Shoppes of Augusta has a solid e-commerce proof tenant lineup highlighted by Panera Bread, Mattress Firm and Verizon
- The asset has historically strong National Tenant occupancy.
- Majority of the tenants have below market rents within Augusta Exchange
- National Tenants comprise 65% of the GLA and 72% of the Total Income
- Recent renewals by Panera Bread, Mattress Firm and Verizon solidify the long-term stability of the asset for years to come.
- 89% of the Center has four years or more of term remaining.
- Panera Bread and Verizon have been anchor Tenants in the center since it was originally developed