- Port St John is one of the Melbourne area’s leading grocery anchored centers with Winn-Dixie boasting consistent sales of over $435 psf.
- Backed by parent company Southeastern Grocers, the State of Florida’s second largest grocer.
- Recent renewal by Planet Fitness shows strength of the center and commitment from key tenants.
- Recent ten-year renewal with Winn-Dixie.
- Geographic barriers to entry are high.
- The Property benefits from three total access points including one full access lighted access point along US Highway 1.
- Traffic counts in access of 30,000 cars per day.
- The center is geographically insulated from incoming competition with the Indian River to the East and residential density to the West.