- Fayette Square is the area’s leading pure play grocery center with the region’s most dominant mix of powerful national and regional retailers
- Anchored by one of Kroger’s top performing stores across the region with sales of around $24 Million annually.
- Recent 5 year renewal by Kroger solidifies the asset for years to come.
- Geographic barriers to entry are high.
ANCHORED BY SOME OF THE COUNTRY’S TOP RETAILERS
- Kroger remains the country’s top pure play grocer and dominates market share within the West Virginia market
- Big Lot’s continues to be a strong performer in the discount sector with year over year sales growth of over 3% throughout the chain.
- Tenant lineup extremely resistant to online competition with an ideal mix of grocery, fitness, auto, discount retail, and financial tenants.
- Strategically located central to the Fayette market off WV Highway 19.
- Fayette Square adjoins a former Kmart that is currently under re-development by New
- River Health which plans to open a state of the art health care facility which will serve patients from over a 50 miles radius. The redevelopment will increase curb appeal and drive even more traffic to the center.