• Cypress Bay Plaza is the Crystal Coasts leading retail center with the regions most dominant mix of powerful national and regional retailers
• Anchored by one of Belk’s top performing stores across the brand with sales of around $22 Million annually.
• Recent renewal by Belk, extensive renovations by Best Buy, and a historically low vacancy rate all demonstrate the assets strength within the market.
• Geographic barriers to entry are high.
ANCHORED BY SOME OF THE COUNTRY’S TOP RETAILERS
• Belk remains ones of the most sought after retailers in the Southeast and one of the strongest department store tenants in the nation.
• Hobby Lobby is one of the worlds leading Arts, Crafts and Hobby retailers and one of America’s largest privately owned companies valued at over $30 Billion
• Best Buy is one of retail’s biggest success stories over the past 10 years completely redefining itself and posting positive sales growth across the brand year over year.
• Cypress Bay Plaza boast substantial interconnectivity with adjoining Walmart Supercenter and the areas only national Home Improvement store, Lowes.