- Port St John is one of the Melbourne area’s leading grocery anchored centers with Winn Dixie boasting consistent sales of over $388 psf.
- Backed by parent company Southeastern Grocers, the State of Florida’s second largest grocer.
- Recent renewal by Planet Fitness shows strength of the center and commitment from key tenants.
- Geographic barriers to entry are high.
VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY
- Opportunity to work out a long term renewal with Winn Dixie who has already stated their intentions to renovate this store in 2020.
- With over 10,000 sf of vacancy, this center offers a significant opportunity to immediately grow the NOI through lease-up.
- Rental rates well below those of neighboring Indiavista Shopping Center (Publix).
- The Property benefits from three total access points including one full access lighted access point along US Highway 1.
- Traffic counts in access of 30,000 cars per day.
- The center is geographically insulated from incoming competition with the Indian River to the East and residential density to the West.